Commercial Leasing Services
The Brahin Organization is actively involved with the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and has an extensive leasing network of relationships with commercial brokers, tenants, financing sources and in the construction industry.
• Work with clients to obtain leasing targets and then implement marketing strategies to obtain viable prospective tenants.
• Initiate a comprehensive local marketing program to identify and secure local tenants including the use of local brokerage agencies.
• Maintain contact with existing tenants in order to maximize tenant retention.
• Negotiate mutually agreeable occupancy agreements for both the client and the prospective tenant.
• Prepare lease administration procedures from the execution of the lease through construction services and tenant’s occupancy term to assure full lease compliance from both Landlord and Tenant.