Commercial Maintenance Services
Individual commercial property and maintenance service needs vary from location to location. Consistent professionalism and experience is often needed for an unexpected crisis. The property management team at the Brahin Organization assures that the client’s interests are always being efficiently and cost effectively protected.
• Design and implement individualized common area and building maintenance programs to assure that properties improve their appearance and value.
• Set monthly and annual maintenance schedules to protect against seasonal or liability issues.
• Prepare long term capital improvement projects to assist client owners in forecasting capital expenditures.
• Conduct regular property inspections to set action steps for maintenance projects.
• Identify and negotiate both routine and extraordinary service agreements and contracts for each property.
• Supervise, inspect and analyze contractor services.
• Manage the response to all tenant related complaints or work orders for occupancy issues.
• Prepare long term capital improvement budgets and packages for client’s financing requirements.