71 Rittenhouse Place, Ardmore, PA 19003
The recently renovated 10,000 square foot free standing building at 71 Rittenhouse Place is designed to be serviceable for a restaurant, retail, warehouse or general service business operation. This unique structure for downtown Ardmore has parking lot with over 20 parking spaces along with a LED lit pylon sign. It truly stands out as a highly visible magnet for the marketplace.
The improvements to the building and property include; new roof and stormwater drainage system, HVAC Roof Top Units, plumbing, floor, electrical fixtures, walls, exterior façade and a resurfaced parking lot with a trash enclosure.
Already established businesses in the neighborhood have created a vibrant critical mass of a traditional hometown environment that Main Line communities are know for.
- 10,000 SF one-story retail building
- Located in an affluent Main Line suburb of Montgomery County
- Dedicated 20-car off-street parking lot
- Abundant parking on Rittenhouse Place
- Free-standing monument signage
- Highly visible and accessible
- Just minutes from Suburban Square, a popular outdoor shopping center with high-end retail, restaurants, businesses, and salons